Guacamole Sandwich Indian Style is a quick and healthy breakfast recipe made with ripe avocados and bread. It takes just 15 mins to make this quick breakfast recipe. This Guacamole Sandwich recipe is made with an Indian touch of chaat masala and fresh coriander leaves.
Guacamole is an avocado based Mexican dip, also used as a salad or condiments. It is perfect for breakfast or a light snack and should be prepared for immediate consumption. Guacamole is made with ripe avocados, onions, tomatoes, some chilies and spices. You can play around with spices of your own choice to suit your and your families palate.
NOTES to keep in mind before preparing the Guacamole Sandwich:
- Only use ripe and fresh avocados for the recipe.
- Consume the Guacamole Sandwich immediately or within half n hour of preparation.
- Use toasted bread slices else the moisture in guacamole will make the bread slices soggy.
Enjoy making this delicious recipe and do leave your feedback and questions in the comment section below.
- For Guacamole:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 finely chopped tomato
- 1 chopped green chilli
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp pepper powder/chat masala
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- For Sandwich:
- 10 bread slices
- 1/2 tsp per sandwich butter
- 1 slice of cheese(optional) per sandwich
- Scoop out the avocado in a bowl and mash it well. To this add the chopped onion, tomato, chillies, coriander leaves, crushed garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chat masala(optional). Mix it well and keep aside.
- Now take the bread slices and toast it or grill it, as you prefer. You can also use plain bread slices without grilling or toasting, but consume immediately.
- Then take a slice of bread and spread the guacamole evenly and place a cheese slice on top of it (you can make without the cheese also). Now place another bread slice over it and press lightly with your palm and keep aside. Do the same for the rest of the slices.
- Serve with tomato ketchup or chutneys.